Reopening Rules for COVID-19
We will be reopening from 4th July 2020 and the following rules and guidelines will apply. Please read these carefully to ensure we maintain a safe environment.
- Everyone entering the building must wear a face mask.
- There will be no use of our toilet, no magazines, no reception chairs, or drinks facilities.
- No beard trims or use of the cut-throat razor.
- Everyone must sanitise hands on entering and leaving the building regardless if you have already done so at home.
- Families; only one child to be in the shop at any time if they are not old enough to enter alone. We will allow one parent in with them, but other family members must either wait outside or in the car.
- Please bring the correct money where possible. We will still be taking cash payments only.
- Unlike a lot of other barbers, we will NOT be increasing prices. We will be increasing appointment times from 20 to 30 minutes to allow time to sanitise everything properly between customers.
- Please turn up on time and wait outside until you are called for your appointment.
- We will take your payment and make your next appointment while you stay in or at the barber’s chair. This is so we can adhere to social distancing rules as you may not be the only customer in the shop at any one time.
- Last, but not least, PLEASE be patient and respectful of your barber. We may run late from time to time (although hopefully not) but this is a completely new situation for all of us and it will take a bit of adjustment. We are very glad to be back and look forward to seeing you all very soon.